The student resources that accompany the latest edition of Constitutional & Administrative Law comprise:
- an Interactive Timeline which helps you understand how the constitution has developed historically and how each milestone relates to the present day;
- Multiple Choice Questions, ordered by chapter, to test your knowledge and understanding of each subject in the book;
- a set of Essay and Problem Question and Answer Plans, ordered by chapter, to give you invaluable exam practice;
- links to each of the cases and statutes cited in the text held on LexisLibrary and on the National Archives so that you don’t have to waste time tracking them down;
- an archive of articles on constitutional and administrative law from the Student Law Review;
- a series of Website Links, ordered by Part, to sites of interest;
- an electronic version of the book’s Bibliography.
The Interactive Timeline has been compiled by Ann Lyon of the University of Plymouth.
The Essay, Problem and Multiple Choice Questions have been compiled by Philip Jones of the University of the West of England.
All materials copyright Routledge 2011.