Welcome to the online resources accompanying English Grammar by Roger Berry. English Grammar presents the basic concepts and key terms of English grammar in a clear and systematic way. Written by an experienced teacher and researcher, this accessible textbook is an essential resource for all students of English language and linguistics.
What you will find on this website:
- Extra activities for many sections in the book
- An annotated further reading list
- Audio files for selected extracts in the book
- Additional commentary and notes for reference
- Weblinks to online corpora sites
- Buy the Book: Purchase additional copies of this book.
- Routledge English Language Introductions hub site: link to the websites and resources for other books in the RELI series
- English Language and Linguistics Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing