Student Review Questions
- Compile a map to show places associated with the ‘greats’ in British literature, music and painting.
- Explain why Britain's industrial heritage is an important part of its tourism appeal.
- Following the success of a recent movie on this theme, a group of Australians wish to visit places associated with Britain's naval heritage. Draw a tour route to meet their requirements.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of London as a venue for a major international sport event.
- Explain the rise of the British seaside resort and its decline since the 1950s. Suggest how particular resort could be revitalised.