Student Review Questions
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of South Africa as a destination for business and leisure tourism.
- Compare Mozambique and Gambia as destinations for beach tourism.
- Identify the constraints that prevent specified African countries from realising their full potential as tourist destinations.
- Explain why some of the countries of East Africa and southern Africa are the world's most important destinations for safari tourism. Discuss how this type of tourism could be made more sustainable and bring greater benefits to local communities.
- Explain the appeal of Morocco and Tunisia as holiday destinations, and why Libya has failed to attract this type of tourism.