Students trying to navigate the strategy jungle may lose sight of the fact that strategic management is about creating value in an organization. Understanding strategic management is a core part of all business qualifications and this textbook brings a new and easy-to-follow understanding of this vital business function.
In addition to walking the student through the basics of the subject, the authors provide an array of analytical tools to help facilitate a thorough understanding of strategic management. The book addresses thoroughly the impact of financial markets on a firm’s strategic capabilities, as well as looking at other challenging environmental factors.
Aided by an array of student-friendly features, such as learning objectives, 'strategic management in practice' case studies and review questions in each chapter, Strategic Management will help students to excel in their strategic management classes and better prepare them for the real business world.
- Comprehensive Testbank including multiple choice, true/false and short answer questions for each chapter, with feedback
- PowerPoint lecture slides divided by chapter
- Case study library comprising a list, together with a short description, of additional cases for each chapter. These can be used either as exams or as part of continuous student assessment
- Additional case studies and related questions
- Pedagogy matrix, giving you a comprehensive overview of all the pedagogical features of the book
- Answers to end of chapter questions from within the book
- Flashcard glossary, to test your knowledge of essential terms
- An array of true/false questions for each chapter