Welcome to the companion website for Educational Leadership and Technology: Preparing School Administrators for a Digital Age by Virginia E. Garland and Chester Tadeja.
Providing models of exemplary use and the latest research, this book reveals the transformational power of emerging technologies to improve student learning, and explores how leaders can bring about this technology integration. On this interactive website, you will find a wealth of resources, including:
- Case Studies to demonstrate the transformational powers of technology in education;
- An author blog where readers can interact with the authors and learn about the most up-to-date research on emerging technologies;
Chapter-by-chapter resources including:
- The School Administrator’s Technology Leadership Self-Assessment Survey, a unique and impartial self-scoring guide that helps readers to determine their technology use and readiness for implementation;
- PowerPoint slides of topics covered in each chapter, including discussion questions to further the reader’s engagement with the text;
- Links to web resources, including NETP goals and NETS.A standards.