This companion website serves as a comprehensive online supplement to Media Law and Ethics, 4th Edition, by Roy L. Moore and Michael D. Murray. This website offers accessible resources for students and instructors alike, featuring topics and tools such as:
- Chapter Quizzes: These short quizzes provide a thorough review of main chapter points, with test questions ranging from multiple choice, true/false, to long-form written responses
- Chapter Reviews: Serve as a study guide for several textbook chapters, offering supplementary questions and a focus on necessary themes and ideas
- Key Terms: Highlight necessary terminology and phrases for each chapter
- Web Links: Links to all seven of the book’s original appendices, including Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics, American Association of Advertising Agencies Standards of Practice, and more
- PowerPoint Slides: Provide a chapter-by-chapter overview and expound on key points with real case studies and topical examples
- Instructor Resources: Include answers and notes to student chapter quizzes
All of the above resources are offered as downloadable files that students and instructors can access at their convenience. With an offering of supplementary material that integrates real cases and practices in media law and ethics, this website is the ideal companion to Moore and Murray’s influential text.