Welcome to the Routledge Companion Website for K. Praveen Parboteeah and John Cullen’s Business Ethics. Business Ethics provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the relationships between organizations and stakeholders (customers, employees, society, stockholders, etc.) and the many ways in which ethics affects these relationships. It highlights how ethics is a fundamental part of any business strategy with a step-by-step approach, examining each aspect of businesses and their key stakeholders.
This is a highly illustrated textbook with informative and interactive boxed material throughout. Each chapter begins with learning objectives, and definitions of key terms are provided throughout the chapter. Every chapter ends with two case studies, an Internet activity, discussion questions, and references.
What you will find on this website:
- Comprehensive Testbank including multiple choice and short answer questions for each chapter
- PowerPoint lecture slides divided by chapter
- Detailed chapter outlines
- Activities that can be used in the classroom or as homework for students
- Glossary flashcards, to test your knowledge of the essential terms from the book
- Practice Quizzes
- Annotated web links to recommended online resources for each chapter
- Learning Objectives for each chapter
- Annotated links to video clips on core people and events in business ethics
- Internet Activities
- Examination Copy:Order an inspection copy of the book.
- Buy the Book: Purchase additional copies of the book.