Welcome to the Routledge Revision website - your path to exam success!
Routledge revision titles are your complete guides to core examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and helpful learning features make them the ideal revision aids to help you on your way to top marks.
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge Q&As and Lawcards are indispensable revision tools.
Click on the covers below to access the subject resources for each Q&A and Lawcard
Revision with Routledge
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation.
Each book contains essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with expert guidance and fully worked model answers that help you to:
Plan your revision:
- introducing how best to approach revision in each subject
Know what examiners are looking for:
- identifying and explaining the main elements of each question to help you understand the best approach
- providing marker annotation to show how examiners will read your answer
Gain marks, and avoid common errors:
- identifying common pitfalls students encounter in class and in assessment
- providing revision advice to help you aim higher in essays and exams
Understand and remember the law:
- using diagrams as overviews for each answer to demonstrate how the law fits together
The series is also supported by an online resource that allows you to test your progress during the run-up to exams. Features include: multiple choice questions, bonus Q&As and podcasts.
'…an excellent starting point for any enthusiastic reviser. The books are concise and get right down to the nitty-gritty of each topic.' - Lex Magazine
Routledge Lawcards are your complete, pocket-sized guides to key examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and compact format make them an ideal revision aid. Helping you to identify, understand and commit to memory the salient points of each area of the law, shouldn’t you make Routledge Lawcards your essential revision companions?
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge Lawcards are packed with features:
- Revision checklists help you to consolidate the key issues within each topic
- Colour coded highlighting really makes cases and legislation stand out
- Full tables of cases and legislation make for easy reference
- Boxed case notes pick out the cases that are most likely to come up in exams
- Diagrams and flowcharts clarify and condense complex and important topics
Routledge Lawcards are supported by a Companion Website offering:
- Flashcard glossaries allowing you to test your understanding of key terms and definitions
- Multiple Choice Questions to test and consolidate your revision of each chapter
- Advice and tips to help you better plan your revision and prepare for your exams