On this companion website, you will find unique Statute-based resources designed to help you get the most out of your revision and exam preparation. You will find advice and interactive exercises that will help you get to grips with:
- Exam Use: our authors offer focused advice on how to approach the use of statute books in exams
- Interpretation: learn how to interpret statutes and other legislation to maximum effect
- Practicing your Exam Technique: Gain essential practice in statute interpretation prior to your exams, through our unique problem-based scenarios
- Testing your Knowledge: Test your understanding of statutes through a set of Multiple Choice Questions for revision or to check your own progress.
Click on the covers below to access each book's resources:
About the Series
‘Focused content, layout and price - Routledge competes and wins in relation to all of these factors’ - Craig Lind, University of Sussex, UK
‘The best value and best format books on the market.’ - Ed Bates, Southampton University, UK
Routledge Student Statutes present all the legislation students need in one easy-to-use volume. Developed in response to feedback from lecturers and students, this book offer a fully up-to-date, comprehensive, and clearly presented collection of legislation - ideal for LLB and GDL course and exam use.
Why use Routledge Student Statutes?
- Exam Friendly: un-annotated and conforming to exam regulations
- Tailored to fit your course: 80% of lecturers we surveyed agree that Routledge Student Statutes match their course and cover all relevant legislation
- Trustworthy: Routledge Student Statutes are compiled by subject experts, updated annually and have been developed to meet student needs through extensive market research
- Easy to use: a clear text design, comprehensive table of contents, multiple indexes and highlighted amendments to the law make these books the more student-friendly Statutes on the market
- Competitively Priced: these books offer content and usability rated as good or better than our major competitor, but at a more competitive price.