This is the companion website for Theory for Today’s Musician, 2e which contains additional materials to aid in your study of music theory.
What you will find on this website:
Back to Basics exercises for reviewing music fundamentals. You will access both the Routledge Music Theory Trainer, as well as other useful weblinks with additional music theory exercises.
- For the Music Theory Trainer, which has interactive drills coordinated with the book, you will need Adobe Flash installed on your computer. It can be downloaded at no charge at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer. After completing an exercise on the Music Theory Trainer, scores may be emailed to your teacher or printed out.
- Key Signature Flashcards
- Root Identification Flashcards (Coming Summer 2014!)
- Links to Spotify/iTunes for Popular Music Examples from the Textbook
- Links to Spotify/iTunes for Popular Music Examples from the Workbook
- Instructor’s Manual with Answer Key (Coming Summer 2014!)