This is the companion website for the fourth edition of MediaWriting: Print, Broadcast, and Public Relations, which offers access to a wide range of supplementary material and additional features for this new edition.In this companion website, both students and instructors will be able toaccessresources that enhance the chapter topics, themes, theories, and tools discussed in the fourth edition. To foster an interactive environment within the classroom, both between the student and the instructor and among the students themselves, this companion website offers an array of additional resources:
- Chapter Overviews for reviewing chapter objectives and key terms along with key questions to consider.
- Useful Guides such as writing a lead, tips for writing broadcast copy, and a business primer.
- Links to Professional Organizations in journalism, broadcasting, public relations, advertising, and communication; to organizations with a diversity focus; and to resources for media diversity, ethics, and media literacy and criticism.
- Model Syllabus to assist instructors in designing their course and incorporating the text into their teaching.
- Lecture Notes that include chapter objectives, talking points for class discussion, and author comments on chapter exercises.
- Chapter Tests and Final Exam that feature multiple choice, matching, true/false, and essay exam questions for every chapter.Answer keys are also available for each test, with page references for ease of grading and copy from the text and comments that can be used as talking points.