Welcome to the online resources accompanying Security Studies: An Introduction 2nd Edition edited by Paul D. Williams. The most comprehensive textbook available, Security Studies has been comprehensively revised for the new edition and continues to give students a detailed overview of the major theoretical approaches, key themes and most significant issues within security studies, providing a valuable teaching tool for both undergraduates and MA students.
What you will find on this website:
- Full online access to the introductory chapter
- Abstracts for each chapter
- Carefully selected weblinks to further reading (including video clips and film suggestions) for all chapters
- Buy the Book: Purchase additional copies of this book.
- Politics and International Relations Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.