Welcome to the companion website for 3D Postproduction: Stereoscopic Workflows and Techniques by Rick Baumgartner!
Master the complex realities of 3D postproduction workflows and solutions with this one-of-a-kind guide. Brimming with techniques that have been used on actual 3D productions and can easily be incorporated into your own workflows, Rick Baumgartner’s 3D Postproduction offers you:
- The best practices for 3D preproduction and production to ensure a smooth post process, saving both time and money
- Abundant workflow diagrams, screen grabs, and checklists to reinforce your learning with visual cues
- Common postproduction considerations such as dailies, assembly, cutting, color correction, and how they differ between 3D and 2D post pipelines
- Examples of 3D gone bad and how those scenarios can be avoided
- In-depth interviews with working professionals and extensive tutorials that provide practical insight from the trenches of real-world 3D postproduction
An effective 3D postproduction workflow allows for easier and more flexible editing, greater capacity for visual effects enhancement, the ability to fix production mistakes, and much more. You can’t afford to miss out! Bring your 3D projects to the next level with 3D Postproduction: Stereoscopic Workflows and Techniques.This companion website features project files and video clips demonstrating the 3D workflows covered in the book.