Welcome to the companion website for Behavioral Economics, 3rd Edition! On this site you will find a variety of resources for both instructors and students to accompany the textbook.
In the secure area for instructors, you can find:
- An Instructors Manual which will assist in the use of the textbook in your teaching as well as outlining the resources available online.
- Powerpoint slides coinciding with each chapter available for download.
Students have access to their own area of the website, where resources include:
- Answers to the textbook review questions
- Quizzes with questions on each chapter of the textbook
- A timeline of the history of behavioral economics
- Worked examples from the textbook