Welcome to the companion website for The European World 1500-1800, Third Edition
Perfect for use in the classroom or as an aid to independent study, this website includes:
- an introduction to the book written by the editor, Beat Kümin
- interactive features which highlight key events and locations discussed in the volume
- invaluable links to primary sources and useful websites related to each chapter from the book
- an image gallery full of images from the book
- the book’s glossary, available to download.