Welcome to the companion website for Basic Electrical Installation Work and Advanced Electrical Installation Work, books written specifically to cover the 2365 Diploma in Electrical Installations at levels 2 and 3.
The 9th Edition of the Basic book has been updated to take account of the 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
Learners can further their understanding and revise the subject by using the following resources:
- Animations that expand upon some of the illustrations contained within the books
- Videos of the main electrical installations tests
- Interactive multiple choice tests for each chapter of the book
Lecturers can plan and deliver lessons by using the following materials in the classroom and on their VLE (registration required):
- Lecturer notes to assist the delivery of the course
- Worksheets that can be edited, printed off or put on the college VLE
- Multiple choice tests that can be edited, printed off or put on the college VLE
- Images from the book for use in the classroom
- PowerPoint slides covering the main topics from the books