This is the companion website for Learning to Teach in the Secondary School: A Companion to School Experience, 7th edition. In Learning to Teach in the Secondary School, the units cover aspects of teaching you need to be aware of during your initial teacher education programme. The units have been updated to include the latest evidence base. The website includes further material to support the content of each of the units. We hope you find it useful.
This website includes:
- editable tables and figures from the book;
- additional material to support selected units;
- sample units from this book and from the follow-on book, Starting to Teach in the Secondary School;
- weblinks from the units in the book; and
- information on buying this and related books.
We are keen to develop the website further, therefore would welcome comments on any other resources you might find useful or would expect to see on the website. Please use the feedback tab to provide any feedback.Book Information Complimentary Exam Copy