Welcome to the companion website for Corporate Communication: A Marketing Viewpoint, by Klement Podnar.
This book is a comprehensive and detailed introduction to the theories and practices of corporate communication. This website offers a wide range of learning and teaching resources for both students and lecturers.
Corporate Communication: A Marketing Viewpoint offers an overview of the framework, key concepts, strategies, and techniques from a unique marketing perspective. While other textbooks are limited to a managerial or PR perspective, this book provides a complete, holistic overview of the many ways communication can add value to an organization. Step by step, this text introduces the main concepts of the field, including discipline and function frameworks, corporate identity, corporate and employer branding, corporate social responsibility, stakeholder management, storytelling, corporate associations, identification, commitment, and acceptability.
What you will find on this website:
- Instructor’s Manual: to accompany instructors in their teaching, the Manual includes: sample syllabuses and evaluation principles, key terms, and review questions for each chapter.
- PowerPoint slides: for each chapter for use in class.
- Watch & Discuss: sections with video links and ideas for the class discussions
- Questbank: free, online testbank that allows instructors to create tests for use in the classroom, from questions written by the author. Instructors can also write and share their own questions.
- Journal articles: further readings are suggested for each chapter.
- Video material: links to video clips related to each chapter in the book, relevant for class discussions.
- Glossary: a glossary of key terms is available online.
- Quizzes: more than one interactive quiz type in which students can test their knowledge by choosing from a selection of answers, with feedback provided after each question.
- Useful websites: other websites related to this book’s subject.
- Related titles: other titles related to this book.
- Feedback: students can send feedback to the publisher of this book.