Welcome to the website for Practical Recording Techniques: The Step-by-Step Approach to Professional Audio Recording, 7th Edition!
Practical Recording Techniques covers all aspects of recording, perfect for beginning and intermediate recording engineers, producers, musicians, and audio enthusiasts. Filled with tips and shortcuts, this hands-on, practical guide gives advice on equipping a home studio (whether low-budget or advanced) and suggestions for set-up, acoustics, effects, choosing mics and monitor speakers, and preventing hum. This best-selling guide also instructs how to mike instruments and vocals, judge recordings and improve them, work with MIDI and loops, do mastering, and put your music on the web. Two chapters cover live recording of classical and popular music.
This updated companion website has:
- Streamlined audio examples
- The same great articles, plus links of where to find more
- New suggested hands-on activities
- Links to useful content by chapter
- Links to further resources by topic
- Downloadable audio files and art from the book, plus a test bank, for Instructors
Thanks for visiting the site!Book Information Complimentary Exam Copy Audio at Routledge