Welcome to the companion website for Early Medieval Europe 300–1050: A Guide for Studying and Teaching, 2nd edition
Ideal for classroom use and as a companion to independent study, this website includes:
Resources for lecturers
- Suggestions for how best to organise teaching.
- Detailed information and sample templates that can be used to get the most out of seminars.
Resources for students
- Revision projects and sample exam questions centred on key themes and issues in early medieval Europe.
- Tips for learning and study, including the aims of studying early medieval Europe and the practicalities of study and research.
- A list of reference works for general use, different regions and periods, different religions, and more.
- An extensive glossary of terms and a who’s who of medieval Europe.
- A timeline of key events of the period.
- Direct access to a wide selection of written sources.
- Images of and commentary on a range of non-written sources.