Welcome to the companion website for Memory
This best-selling textbook presents a comprehensive and accessible overview of the study of memory. Written by three of the world’s leading researchers in the field (Alan Baddeley, Michael W. Eysenck and Michael C. Anderson), it contains everything the student needs to know about the scientific approach to memory and its applications.
This companion website offers an array of supplementary materials for both students and instructors.
- Interactive exercises and simulations of key experiments
- Multiple-choice-question quizzes
- ‘Fill in the blank’ quizzes
- A glossary of key terms
- Flash cards to test definitions of key terms
- Research activities based on classic research studies
- Weblinks to further reading and video clips
- Biographies of important researchers in memory
- A testbank of multiple-choice questions
- The figures from the book in PowerPoint slides
Access to the Instructor resources is restricted to lecturers only by password protection. These Instructor resources are free of charge to qualifying adopters.