Welcome to the companion website for Empowering the Children's and Young People's Workforce, edited by Simon Brownhill.
This innovative and accessible core textbook explores key themes, ideas, concepts and topics that are central to practitioners working across the 0–19 sector. It aims to help students develop the professional knowledge, practical skills and core values they need to work effectively with children and young people.
On this accompanying website, you will find the following resources:
- An interactive flashcard glossary.
- Links to useful websites.
- Links to relevant video material.
- Additional case studies, reflective tasks and activities to assign to students.
- Tables and figures from the book, available to download.
- Sample chapters from the book.