Hi! Welcome to the companion website for Sexual Identities and the Media, by Wendy Hilton-Morrow and Kathleen Battles, a textbook that encourages students to examine media as a site of negotiation for how people make sense of their own and others’ sexual identities. Visitors to this site will find:
- Web-exclusive activities for each chapter, supplementing those found in the print book;
- Supporting online resources (including video links) and recommended readings for each chapter;
- New video-based assignments;
- Web resources that deal with media criticism surrounding issues of gender, sexuality and the media;
- A bookshelf of related Routledge titles for further reading.