This is the companion website for Total Sportscasting, by Marc Zumoff and Max Negin.
Whether you want to be in front of the camera, on the microphone, or behind the scenes, Total Sportscasting gives you the skills you’ll need to become successful in this dynamic industry. This book covers everything from performance and production techniques to all aspects of sportscasting, good broadcast writing techniques, and how best to forge lasting relationships with team personnel. It also delves into the unique issues facing women sportscasters. And when it comes to breaking into the business, Total Sportscasting devotes entire chapters to career development and demo reel production. For important perspective, we’ve also included chapters on the history of sportscasting and attempts to glimpse into its future.
What you will find on this website:
- Audio Interviews with the book’s contributors
- Audio, video, and graphic examples of key concepts
- Useful downloadable files such as sample spotting boards
- A play-by-play manual that can be assigned for extra reading
- Instructions for requesting test questions, a course outline, and PowerPoint slides
© 2014 Taylor & Francis Group, an Informa Business