Introducing Translation Studies is the definitive guide to the theories and concepts that make up the dynamic field of translation studies. The fourth edition has been fully revised and continues to provide a balanced and detailed guide to the theoretical landscape. Each theory is applied to a wide range of languages, including Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Punjabi, Portuguese and Spanish.
Click the Menu button at the top left of this page to access the accompanying online resources for Introducing Translation Studies: Fourth Edition.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON THIS WEBSITE:
Exclusive journal articles and other reading materials chosen by Jeremy Munday. Click ‘Free Reading Materials’ for access.
- Jeremy Munday's video introduction to each chapter in the book
- An interactive timeline of key translation theories and theorists, and how they relate to each other
- Exploration activities: links to freely available journal articles and other material
- Web links to useful translation studies resources
- Multiple-choice questions for each chapter
- Research-project questions for each chapter
- Further reading for each chapter
- PowerPoint slides, including useful diagrams and figures from the book, summarizing key information from each chapter