This is the companion website for Social Psychology 4e by Eliot Smith, Diane Mackie, Heather Claypool. Through a unifying and integrated approach that connect the parts which make up the whole of social psychology, Social Psychology 4e helps readers form a more complete picture of the discipline through the latest research findings and real-world applications.
On this website, students will find the tools they need to master the concepts and further explore the intriguing and exciting world of Social Psychology. For instructors, there are helpful teaching resources, including an Instructor’s Manual with suggested classroom activities, a new test bank of questions, and more.
Resources on this website include:
- Student quizzes
- Chapter Summaries
- Research Activities
- Case Studies
- A list of helpful, annotated weblinks (to online resources, journal articles, etc.)
- Instructor’s Manual (with annotated links to recommended videos)
- All-new Test Bank of questions
- PowerPoints with images from the text
- Figures and Tables Gallery
- Photo Gallery
- Sample Syllabi
- Conversion Guide
- New to this Edition