Student Review Questions
- Identify the opportunities for eco-tourism in Central America, South America and the Antarctic Peninsula and explain why these natural resources may be at risk.
- Describe the pre-Columbian Amerindian cultures of Central and South America and explain the importance of this heritage to certain countries for domestic and international tourism.
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of Brazil as a destination for business and leisure tourism.
- Investigate the role of sport and water-based recreation in attracting tourists to Central and South America.
- Compare and contrast Chile and Venezuela as destinations for beach tourism and adventure tourism.